Windows 10 build 14901 is out for Windows Insiders but official ISO images are not available as it is a Fast Ring build. Here is how you can get ISO images which you can use to install this build from scratch.
- First, you need to get the ESD image file of Windows 10 build 14901. The actual links are as follows (via WzorNet):
Download ESD image files
Pick a file which represents the desired edition and version. For example, the file for Windows 10 build 14901 PRO x64 English is 14901.1000.160805-1700.rs_prerelease_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us_053d484c21764320f4a9e206b2186a6f7ca8f8fe.esd
- Now download the ESD Decrypter tool from here:
Download ESD Decrypter for Windows 10 build 14901
- Extract the ESD Decrypter tool to any folder and put your ESD file in the same directory. Images match the build 14367, however, the instructions are applicable to Windows 10 build 14901:
- Now right click the decrypt.cmd file and run it as administrator from the context menu.
- Type 1 at the command prompt to build the full ISO image:
- Wait for a few minutes and enjoy your ISO file!
That’s it. Thanks to all people who made this ESD-> ISO conversion possible.